Monday, August 16, 2010

sssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............................

do you hear that? What is that noise? What noise? Hahahahahahahaha the kids are all back in school and there is piece and quiet at my house. WOOO HOOO. Can ya tell I'm happy?



The kids got up this morning at 5 and 6 am with absolutely no problems (shock). They were all ready and waiting for the bus a half hour before it was even due! (again shock) I know it won't be like this for very long, :(. I think they were all a bit nervous but excited to be seeing their friends again. They even let me take pictures without complaining, that NEVER happens.


Brandon looking as happy as ever

Bryan he actually let me take a picture and he was looking at me!

Madison, I have no idea what the heck she was doing, lol

Getting on the bus

Goodbye Guys, have a GREAT first day!

Parker getting ready to go in





Parker walking into his school
Outside his classroom
Parker and Mrs Dreiling, his 3rd grade teacher
These were just a few photos I thought I would share. Parker was very nervous, I expect that to last about 1 hour, lol!

Since I have the house to myself today I think I'll do some baking. I have some bananas that are perfect for banana bread and a banana cake, YUMMY.  Too bad I can't eat any of it, o well it'll be a good after school snack!

After baking I think I might tackle some scrapbooking. Check back tomorrow to see if I actually did any scrapping, LOL

Have a peaceful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment