Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh My Goodness

as if my eyes weren't bad enough for reading.

I am now able to access my nursing course information online and let me tell ya the reading,  uuuuugggghhhhhh!  It's a least 100 pages a week, plus online reading, and online quizzes and such. I'm gonna be blind before it's all over, lol.  Don't get me wrong, I love to read, just not nursing books.  I enjoy the smut books, mysteries, stuff like that.  Thank goodness I have a good friend who's already been through the program that's gonna show me tricks so I don't have to read every single word!

Well it's been pretty quiet around here during the day, YIPPEE. I've enjoyed it very, very much. It all ends tomororw. I have CPR all day, then nursing orientation tomorrow night in El Dorado. I leave at 7:30am and won't be home till after 9pm. I'm gonna be one tired chickadee. Monday starts classes so I'll be there all morning and part of the afternoon. The kids get home around 3:30 so that'll give me 2 hours of peace and quiet (i'll enjoy it while I can)

Well short post today. Gotta go get hair cuts and some facial hair (that my 13 yr old made sure he pointed out to me in the Butler Bookstore, right in front of the girl checking me out talk about embarrased!) removed. Don't wanna look like some freak that belongs in a side show circus, lol.

Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Hello - looks like you've made a great start to blogging -it is such a wonderful way to connect and share with people all over the world - I'm still pretty new too: followed for you- (yay) so please check out my blog @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/ Jane:)

    ReplyDelete